Spring is coming! and what a better way to welcome it than by making a super cute flower brooch, this is all you need:
- Thick felt for the back
- Thin felt for the petals
- Brooch back (or a safety pin)
- Take the piece of thick felt and cut a circle shape the size that you want your brooch to be.
- Take the piece of thin felt and cut plenty of little circles for the petals (I used the bottom of the thread as a guide), for this brooch I cut 24 circles.
- Take one of the small circles and fold it in half, then stitch it to the edge of the big felt circle. One stitch would be enough.
- Take another circle and repeat the same, overlaying it slightly, and keep going all the way round the big circle.
- Start the inner row, try to cover the stitches of the outside row with these circles.
- Finish the rest of the rows and add a button to the center.
- Now you can sew the brooch back or add a square of felt to put a safety pin (or a hair pin). Your new brooch is ready!